MEETING DATES 2020
18 August (AGM)
17 November (Year End)
SET SUBJECTS 2019
|Power in Colour|
Movement and Motion
Different Point of View
OUTINGS AND WORKSHOPS
For the most up-to-date information on outings and workshops hosted by the PPS, please visit our Facebook Page.
END OF YEAR COMPETITION CATEGORIES
- Open category. It includes Architecture.
- Newsworthy, story-telling pictures including sport. Images may not be manipulated
- Living, natural organisms (undomesticated) in their natural habitats. Plants and animals included. No manipulation.
- Includes both Macro(close up pictures of any subjects) and Floral(Flowers in their natural state or under controlled conditions, not to include any landscape).
- Creative Photography:
- Achieving an artistic effect through colour and shape rather than recognisable reality.
- Outdoors scenes, land, sea, urban and cityscapes. Changing elements of the scene is not allowed.
- Includes both Animal and Human portraits. May be manipulated.
- Most Versatile:
- Entrants shall submit a panel of five (5) images each selected from five (5) different categories. These may include images entered for other awards.
- Best Beginner:
- Images shall have been entered in the 1-star section during the year.
- Best Monochrome:
- The best of monochrome entered in any of the categories
- Most Points:
- Winner of the points log.
- Best of the Year:
- All category winners will compete automatically